- OEM MFG
- Order Express
- OEM/Competitive Interchange
- Technical Information
Auto Vehicle Parts LLC Sales Policy
The following policies and information are guidelines for a sound business relationship between Auveco Products and you, our Valued Customers. We have condensed vital information on one document for your convenience. We will do everything possible within these guidelines to make sure your business experience with us is both profitable and enjoyable; however, unfamiliarity with policies and guidelines will not be accepted as reason for exception.
Toll Free Order Desk: 1-800-354-9816 (Ext. #1). Open 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST. Monday-Friday. Please have your customer number when placing an order or requesting information. To protect our distributors, no distributor privileged information will be given over the phone without a customer number for verification purposes.
24 Hour Phone Service: After office hours, messages or orders are automatically recorded - call 1-800-354-9816 and for local customers, call 859-341-6450 (24 Hours/Day, 7 Days/Week)
Fax Number: 1-800-552-8197 or 1-859-331-5590 (24 Hours/Day, 7 Days/Week). If for some reason you must retransmit, please mark “second attempt” on the fax to avoid a duplication of a fax order.
Email Orders: kEncEmailnbjmAbvwfdp/dpn (be sure to include customer number).
Website: Authorized Distributors can place their orders via the www.auveco.com B2B Site (24 Hours/Day, 7 Days/Week). Access to this site is only available to qualified Auveco Distributors through a login that is provided by calling Customer Service.
Minimum Order: $40.00 per order. There is a $5.00 small order processing charge for orders under $40.00 net. The $5.00 small order fee is automatically added and small orders are processed and shipped.
Terms: 1% - 10 Days/Net 30 Days (Penalty charges of 1-1/2% per month will be imposed for late payment). A minimum $45.00 fee will be accessed for returned checks.
Payment: US dollars only. We also accept American Express, MasterCard and VISA. Wired funds “Bank Fees” are the responsibility of the customer.
Drop Shipments: No additional charge for drop shipments to business locations in the Continental United States.
DISCOUNTS FOR BULK QUANTITIES: MOST OF OUR 20,000 ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE IN BULK AT A DISCOUNT OFF LOWEST UNIT PACKAGE PRICE - QUOTATIONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. BULK QUANTITY STARTS AT 50 TIMES THE UNIT PACKAGE QUANTITY.
Back Ordered Items: On unit package orders we ship what is available and cancel the balance. We do not back order unit package stock, only bulk items unless requested by the customer. Customer is responsible for shipping charges of back ordered items. Orders may be placed for out-of-stock unit items to be shipped as soon as they are available. The $40 minimum order and $5 small order processing charge policy apply. Estimated “In Stock” dates for back ordered items are printed on each invoice for your reference.
Shipping Charges and Prepaid Freight Policy: All prices are F.O.B. Cold Spring, Kentucky - Freight fully Prepaid on normal unit package orders of $1750 or more in the 48 continental United States. Bulk Items, Metal Drawers, Cabinets, Bins, certain Large Assortments, oversized and heavy rubber products, Weatherstrips, Glass Setting Channel and less than 50 units of 1001 or 1002 as well as empty plain White Boxes are excluded from the prepaid freight calculation and are shipped F.O.B. Cold Spring, Kentucky. Prepaid freight calculation for part numbers 1001 and 1002 is on 50 or more units. A service fee will be accessed for special shipping instructions. For freight policy questions, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Shortages or Errors on Shipments: Notification of any shortages or errors must be reported within 10 days of invoice date. Returns that are not pre-authorized will result in an automatic handling charge of 35% or more. Prior approval from Auveco must be received before making any invoice adjustments.
Catalogs: Auveco catalogs are furnished at no-charge for your sales and office personnel. Catalogs you wish to furnish your customers cost $4.95 each. Please include catalog and new item bulletin requests when placing an order. Auveco reserves the right to limit quantities of no-charge catalogs. (CATALOGS, NEW ITEM BULLETINS, ETC. ARE ONLY SHIPPED ALONG WITH ORDERS FOR PRODUCT BECAUSE OF FREIGHT CHARGES).
Orders in Process: Any change to or cancellation of orders will be accommodated when possible depending on how far the order has been processed through our facility; however a $7.50 service charge will be imposed on each and every change.
Prices: All prices are subject to change without notice. Our Distributor prices are available to all Auveco Full-Line Distributors. Non-stocking Distributors are subject to a ten percent (10%) price surcharge. You will be notified if you are subject to this surcharge and the requirements necessary to become an Auveco Full-Line Distributor.
PLEASE ORDER BY AUVECO PART NUMBER NOT BY DESCRIPTION.
PLEASE ORDER THE NUMBER OF UNIT PACKAGES DESIRED NOT THE NUMBER OF PIECES.
Published specifications and application information have been researched using reliable sources to obtain the most accurate listings; however, Auveco does not make or imply any warranty concerning the accuracy of the information. Auveco does not accept responsibility for errors, omissions or changes or for harm resulting therefrom. All information contained in the current catalog supersedes all information in previous catalogs.
LIMITED WARRANTY: Auveco warrants that the goods sold by Auveco will, on the date of shipment, be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR ORAL, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES AND LIABILITIES: Buyer agrees that Auveco’s liability and Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy pursuant to any claim of any kind, including but not limited to a claim in contract, negligence or strict liability, against Auveco shall be (a) the repair or replacement, at Auveco’s option, of defective goods, or (b) a refund of the price allowable to the defective goods if Auveco is unable to effectively repair, replace or correct the defect in a reasonable time after using Auveco’s best efforts. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AUVECO HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS, COST OF ANY SUBSTITUTE FOR THE GOODS, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR INJURY TO PERSON OR PROPERTY.
Merchandise Return Policy
Merchandise may not be returned for any reason without first obtaining an authorization number and label(s) from Auto-Vehicle Parts LLC.
Stock Adjustment Policy: In order to accommodate stocking AUVECO Distributors who find they have accumulated items which they would like replaced with new stock - AUVECO has formulated the following:
Please, there will be NO EXCEPTIONS. * Returning merchandise will be construed as acceptance of these terms.
1. Only current items purchased within the last 12 months will be considered for return.
2. Discontinued items or items scheduled “To Be Discontinued” will not be eligible for return credit.
3. Cost of merchandise to be returned is to be figured at the 10-24 Distributor Price.
4. All materials must be in unbroken - original packages and in sale-able condition.
5. Merchandise must be returned PREPAID and authorization expires in 30 days.
6. If permission is granted to return the merchandise, credit will be given only if an order for Standard Package Goods is issued amounting to three (3) times the value of items returned. This must be ONE order for the complete amount. i.e., If you return $200 worth of merchandise, then you need a cover order for $600. Neither past nor future shipments or an accumulation of orders can be considered as part of the program.
7. This returned goods policy can only be exercised once each calendar year.
8. Auveco Part No. 1001, 1002, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, DFK-1, DFK-2 or other chemical items Cannot be returned because of their limited shelf life.
9. Assortments (Body Hardware Master, Fix-Kit, Quik-Select, Quik-Select II, FP 4 Pack and miscellaneous plastic drawer), bins and cabinets Cannot be returned for credit because of wear and tear on the bins, cabinets, drawers and trays.
10. DB Series Display Boards Cannot be returned for credit.
11. AuvecoPaks and AuvecoPak Merchandisers (AP448L & AP448S) Cannot be returned for credit.
12. Material sold in bulk Cannot be returned for credit.
13. Automotive light-bulbs Cannot be returned due to fragile nature of the product. Please inspect bulbs for damage upon delivery. Any bulbs that are found damaged within 30 days will be replaced.
14. Credits must be applied against future material purchases. No checks will be issued for returned merchandise.
15. Credits issued, must be used within 9 months of the date that they were issued.
16. Credits are processed usually within 30 days of merchandise being received.
Please remember that goods sent to Auto-Vehicle Parts LLC must have the PROPER LABELS and AUTHORIZATION NUMBER on the packages. RETURNS THAT ARE NOT PRE-AUTHORIZED ARE SUBJECT TO A MINIMUM 35% HANDLING CHARGE. LIABILITY LIMITED ONLY TO THE REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE AFTER INSPECTION AT OUR FACTORY.