Founded in 1916, Auveco (Auto Vehicle Part Co.) started as a manufacturer of trim parts and accessories for horse drawn carriages. After three generations, Auveco is still family owned and now distributes the world's largest selection of specialty automotive and industrial fasteners. There is one thing that has not changed though. Our company goal remains the same as it was over 90 years ago: Complete Customer Satisfaction with our Products and Service.
We service our customer's needs through our worldwide network of authorized Auveco distributors and market through traditional channels of distribution. Selling only to authorized distributors and O.E. manufacturers, we offer three types of packaging: small "unit package" quantities, a one price "retail program" and in large "bulk quantities". In addition, we offer a variety of assortments and merchandising aids. The Auveco catalog is regarded as "The Encyclopedia of The Automotive Body Hardware Industry". At over 670 pages, our latest edition features actual size illustrations as well as complete specifications and dimensions for over 18,000 parts.
Back To Top